Landscape Project Manager
Red Leaf Developments
Landscape Project Manager
Red Leaf Developments, Inc. (Red Leaf) is a design-build firm that specializes in outdoor creations. Our vision is to take residential landscape/pool design and construction to a new standard and give back some originality to the Sacramento communities. Our goal is to personalize individual living spaces to enhance peoples' day to day lives. We are currently looking to hire an experienced project manager to join our team.
We are seeking Landscape Project Manager candidates with experience to oversee and manage our Pool and Landscape Projects. The Landscape Project Manager will ensure the Red Leaf team safely produces a high-quality product that stays within budget. They will be required to effectively manage subcontractor production, oversee job quality, and communicate with Red Leaf Staff. The Landscape Project Manager will inspire creative solutions to construction that allow Red Leaf employees and Subcontractors to perform and create a product that is superior to all others.
The Landscape Project Manager will do these tasks while embracing Red Leaf Developments Core Values:
- Have Fun
- Continued Education
- Be the Solution
The Landscape Project Manager will provide technical support to all Red Leaf employees and Subcontractors and help teach/instruct employees how to perform work more efficiently and accurately. They will be highly organized and able to manage a construction schedule. The Landscape Project Manager will join the Client Advisor bi-weekly for client meetings to ensure all technical questions can be answered.
Ideal applicant should have 3+ years experience in Construction Management field and initiative to handle daily tasks and issues. Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) communications is a plus (preferred, but not necessary).
- Skill in recruiting, supervising, training, monitoring, evaluating and motivating personnel.
- Interpersonal skills to resolve conflict.
- Orientation toward teamwork and collaboration.
- Highly Organized
- Experience using Microsoft Project Manager or Excel or Smartsheets or all of the above.
- Time management and personal accountability.
- Pride in quality of work.
- Strong work ethic.
The Landscape Project Manager will report directly to the COO and CEO.
The Landscape Project Manager will supervise all Red Leaf Foreman, Red Leaf Laborers and Subcontractors on their job sites.
The ability to lift/move up to 100 pounds, the ability to stoop, crawl, kneel, bend at the neck and waist, twist at the neck and waist, grasp, use fine manipulation, reach above shoulder height, lift and stand for long periods of time, (up to 10 hours per day), the ability to work outdoors in extreme heat and cold, walk on uneven ground, in dusty and dirty conditions.
- Compensation: $60K-90K depending on experience.
- Job Type: Full time, year round employment.
- All applicants must be willing to submit to drug or background test.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Health Benefits Contribution
- 401K matching