Red Leaf Developments
Red Leaf Developments, Inc. (Red Leaf) is a design-build firm that specializes in outdoor creations. Our vision is to take residential landscape/pool design and construction to a new standard and give back some originality to the Sacramento communities. Our goal is to personalize individual living spaces to enhance peoples' day to day lives. We are currently looking to hire a Landscaping Crew Member to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Landscaping Technician to work closely with the Landscape Foreman to complete all landscape tasks on budget and on time.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and consistently with management staff and crew members.
- Conform with all directives, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Install plants, trees and shrubs.
- Install sod/grass.
- Complete irrigation installation and repairs, including timers/clocks.
- Install bark/mulch.
- Install pea gravel, rock and flagstone pathways.
- Installation and repair of low volt landscape lighting.
- Operate hand and power tools.
- Operate heavy equipment, excavators and loaders (preferred, but not necessary).
- Pressure washing and job site cleanup.
- Any other projects or items deemed necessary.
The Landscape Foreman will do these tasks while embracing Red Leaf Developments Core Values:
Be the Solution
Be Better Than Yesterday
Ideal applicant should have 1+ years experience in the Landscape Construction field and initiative to handle daily tasks and issues. Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) communication is a plus (preferred, but not necessary).
- Interpersonal skills to resolve conflict.
- Orientation toward teamwork and collaboration.
- Time management and personal accountability.
- Pride in quality of work.
- Strong work ethic.
The ability to lift/move up to 100 pounds, the ability to stoop, crawl, kneel, bend at the neck and waist, twist at the neck and waist, grasp, use fine manipulation, reach above shoulder height, lift and stand for long periods of time, (up to 10 hours per day), the ability to work outdoors in extreme heat and cold, walk on uneven ground, in dusty and dirty conditions
Compensation: $17-$25 an hour depending on experience.
Job Type: Full time, year-round employment.
All applicants must be willing to submit to drug or background test.
- Retirement Savings